Do you want to know more about AML/CTF Program Governance?
AML Experts are hosting a seminar on AML/CTF Program governance as part of the Under the Bonnet of the AML Act series.
Governance of an AML/CTF Program has always been important but with AUSTRAC's greater focus on this area how effective is your AML/CTF Program governance? Might poor governance be putting your organisation at risk?
In this session ,Paddy Oliver and Andrew Ham will discuss how to design and implement AML/CTF Program governance framework that will meet AML Act obligations and directors' duties. We will draw on our experience of advising on AML/CTF Program governance, and on general governance and directors' duties matters. Our insights from the Tabcorp, CBA, and other regulatory proceedings will be discussed.
Topics will include:
- What does an AML/CTF Program governance framework look like?
- The role of the board, board sub-committees, and senior management
- Liability of directors and officers for breaches of AML Act
- Bank Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR) linkages to AML/CTF Program governance
- Oversight, monitoring, and assurance
- ML/TF Risk Assessment and governance
Date: Wednesday, 28th August - 1pm to 2pm
Venue: Boardroom, Scottish House Business Centre, 90 William Street, Melbourne
Time: 1pm to 2pm
- Free for Reporting Entity Employees, Public Sector, Legal Regulators, Law Society employees etc.
- $900 for consultants, advisors and the like.
Sign up to our distribution list to find out about future seminars.